If you love the internet, love technology and and love making fantastic products we want to hear from you.
There’s no such thing as a conventional day at RaubVPN so we need candidates who are flexible and can think outside the box.
We seek exceptional candidates that have
advanced understanding in their field of expertise
an incessant curiosity to learn new things
exceptional communication skills
great team-oriented skills, but also the ability to lead
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We’re a KL based internet services company specialising in virtualisation and cloud hosting. We’re looking for a software engineer with minimum 2 years experience.
You’ll help build our virtualisation platform, supporting our infrastructure and ensuring our customers have a fantastic user experience. We operate from data centre locations in London and Amsterdam, with US expansion planned for Q1 2015.
You can expect to work on various aspects of our product, including backend (e.g. virtual machine management, service monitoring) and frontend (customer support / ticketing system, UX).
This is a KL based role – there is no opportunity to work remotely.
– A broad understanding of computing, networking and internet technologies, particularly Linux
– Good work ethic, strong desire to self-improve, learn and develop
– Ability to learn quickly, and grasp new concepts easily
– Excellent communication skills – written and verbal. Good command of the English language
– Understanding of virtualisation technology – ideally KVM and libvirt
– Understanding of network administration & monitoring
– Strong grasp of object oriented programming – ideally Ruby or Python
– Good understanding of MySQL, shell script, HTML, CSS
Why work at RaubVPN
– Flexible working conditions
– The opportunity to have high impact in a small, friendly environment
– Working environment where innovation is encouraged and self-improvement is supported
– Season ticket loan
– Professional development opportunities
– Competitive salary and benefits
To apply for a role, please send a brief cover email and your CV to [email protected]
We don’t have a closing date for applications as we will only fill a position when the right candidate is found.
Unfortunately we cannot respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.